It is a busy day for me..some dear friends coming over for dinner at a short notice.I have read through some amazing posts by fellow bloggers on Truckshops near highway; how to plan ones life;how europe is going to cope with meltdown etc. All amazing in their own ways. My post is a cliché’ and will proudly remain so. It is about my learnings from this year which was rough and roughening. The rough times roughed me.This year churned some basic feelings inside me and I tried to get these answers through a book given to me by my dear friend.
1. ‘ I’ is dangerous. Nature in its mammoth state gives a lesson that when sun will rise it will set as well and river will flow and will never stagnate.Nothing is permanent so get rid of ‘i’.
2. Love breeds fear and it is natural.What is unnatural is tolet this guide ones life.When I tried to recognise my fear on my face I fought it and went beyond it.
3. Doubt comes when there is space to create it.Friction arises when there are two or more entities.It never arises when there is one.
4. When ones survival is at stake one does not complain.But when there is safety and security we find excuses to be in conflict to demand attention.
5. In life we will leave behind experiences saying “this is nothing..what remains is a basic need to be loved” and “This is it..there is nothing more to it”.The question is how soon we come to this understanding.Either through understanding or through sorrow, the choice is still ours.
6. Three modes of communication in head to head we talk, in heart to heart we sing and in soul to soul we are silent.Head s safe for ego;heart breaks the ego and soul dissolves it.If you cannot communicate ..Please introspect-chances are there is a small trace of ego somewhere probably.
7. Every experience as lead me to self.It has not always been a pleasurable experience but I am closer to myself .
Note: Some of us might have our own learnings.Some of us might just like to live as it comes..its all good!
Happy New year 2012 with hope to live and laugh truly !